Apply to our school
APPLICATION UPDATES: GIVEN THE CURRENT COVID-19 CRISIS, OUR ADMISSIONS AND ENROLMENT PROCESSES ARE TAKING PLACE ONLINE. Contact us for further information.
How to Apply
Taking into consideration the individual differences of each new student, we have designed an admissions process that allows us to get to know the student and their family and respond to their particular needs. Limited places.
Stages of the Admissions Procedure
- STEP 1: Request information via the web, email or telephone
- STEP 2: Arrange, (with all security measures and protocols) with the New Students Officer, a visit to the school, if desired.
- STEP 3: Arrange interview and entrance test.
- STEP 4: The Admissions Committee will send the final response to the family as soon as the corresponding decision has been take
For all queries please send an email to the Admissions Department
The school only closes for two weeks at Christmas and one at Easter.
The New Students Officer will offer guidance and support to international students to help them integrate themselves into school life. Every student is continuously monitored by a tutor throughout their academic career.
Those students wishing to take the admissions test remotely, please contact Admissions Department
Below, we detail the documentation required for the start of the process:
- Identity document for both parents and students.
- Spanish ‘Libro de Familia’ or birth certificate for foreign students.
- Marks or report cards assessing the previous academic year or progress up to application.
- Skype interview with the student / family for all students who cannot sit the tests in the school.
- Other specific documents depending on the academic stage they apply for, which will be sent before the interviews.
For information on the fees for the 2020/21 academic year please fill out the enquiry form on this page.
The SEK Educational Group offers annual scholarships through the Felipe Segovia Foundation. For further information, please consult the scholarships section to apply.
Strong English and Spanish mother tongue programmes, with classes taught in either language.
ACADEMIC YEARS FOR BOARDING
Secondary years 1 & 4 and Baccalaureate years 1 and 2.
Mon-Thu from 9.30 to 17.15 / Fri from 9.00 to 15.00
AT A GLANCE
Private, non-denominational, co-educational, from 4 months to 18 years of age.
Pioneers teaching the IB® programme in Spain
Primary Years Programme (PYP)
Middle Years Programme (MYP)
Diploma Programme (DP)
Teaching all three International Baccalaureate Organisation programmes.