Extracurricular activities designed to suit every student
SEK-Catalunya enriches the various knowledge areas with a full programme of extracurricular activities that have been designed based on the principles of the SEK Educational Model.
We work with our students to develop skills that will help them confront the challenges and constant changes of the 21st century.
We offer a wide variety of activities:
- Sports academies: football/indoor football, basketball, roller hockey, figure skating, swimming, padel tennis, Run for Fun, golf, chess, multisport, Outdoor Education y martial arts.
- Arts Schools: instrument workshop, musical ensembles, ballet, modern dance, drama, arts & crafts, photography, video and image, drawing, painting and ceramics.
- Well-being Academy: Free-Play, Little Playtime, Educachef, Catechesis y before and after school care
- Academic education: STEAM Club, reading-writing workshop, language school (French/German/Chinese), language support, extra swimming, speech therapy and KUMON.
Registration takes place in the School Office, by handing in the completed registration form.
Extracurricular activities are organised under the supervision of the Deputy Director for Academic Organisation, Mr Xavier Pacheco firstname.lastname@example.org and with the heads of each area:
- Mrs Júlia López (email@example.com)
- Visual and Performing Arts: Mrs. Júlia Oliveras (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sports academies: Mr Roger Mauri (email@example.com)
- Football: Alberto Manga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hockey: Mr. Jordi Vilaregut (email@example.com)
- Swimming: Mrs Hita Correa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wellness school: Each stage coordinator.
Academic education: Each stage coordinator.
- Robotics: Mr Alfonso Fernández (.email@example.com)
- Extra study and foreign languages: Mrs Marina Gherardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Extra study and foreign languages: Mrs Sara Pessarrodona (email@example.com)
- Speech Therapy: Mrs Mariona Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org)